1. How did you get into MCing?
Started mcing around 92 when I used to go to a club in southampton called
The Rhino Club where Jeff Supreme used to play.
2. What’s the best thing about being a MC?
Seeing people enjoy themselves during one of your sets.
3. Have you been nominated for or won any awards over the years?
Yes I used to come 3rd every year in the hardcore heaven awards few
years back but tbh awards don’t interest me, think its all just a promotional tool.
4. Which is your most successful achievement to date?
Proberly being the first ever main stream hardcore mc to appear in Australia
and New Zealand in 1994, that’s pretty huge and something Im proud of.
5. Which is the most memorable event you have played and why?
Playing Westfest main stage about 4 or 5 years ago with Darren Styles,
covering Gordon who had a family bereavment, big vibes and a big arena,
6. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Im a football coach and run an under 8's football team, that takes up a lot of my time now and also keeping my kids entertained.
7. What projects are you currently working on?
Tbh none, I only Mc now these days, the label and music stopped a couple of years ago, to much work for very little gain, still work as much as I can for all the major promoters like Htid, Dreamscape, Fantazia and of course Totally 'Ardcore. :)
8. What stands out about performing in Bristol?
Bristol crowds are always up for it, and come out and represent.
9. What sort of set shall we expect from you at Totally ‘Ardcore?
Ive worked with Slipmatt many times so no doubt it will be a nice selection of old skool bangers 94 style!